- Austin Bright
- Permanent, Full-time
This company is one of the Belgian leaders in residential care. Founded in France, they have expanded to a large group of around 60,000 employees across the world, mainly in Europe.
In Brussels, they have a staff of 70 people at the HQ located in Uccle. With an expanding team, they are looking for a Tax Officer to join them.
The group is financially strong and it was not affected the by recent events. The team is newly formed, and there is therefore no real hierarchy there, rather a cooperation between everyone.
Are you an experienced tax officer with strong language skills? Do not hesitate to contact us!
This position is located in Brussels (Uccle).
Tax Specialist - Your Tasks
- Tax Reporting to the Tax Manager
- Manage direct and indirect taxation for all company subsidiaries
- Track any changes in Belgian tax legislation and implementation of new procedures/rules
- Manage local and property taxes
- Assist in the consolidation of the financial statements of all the subsidiaries
Tax Specialist - Your Profile
- At least 3 years of experience in a Corporate Tax role
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, a Master's degree in tax law is a plus.
Tax Specialist - The Offer
- A competitive salary package including extra-legal benefits (insurance, meal vouchers, transport expenses, net expenses)
- Flexible working hours and homeworking days
- A modern office in a pleasant neighbourhood (Uccle/Ukkel)
- A fast-growing company: you will benefit from professional opportunities year after year there!
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at 02 808 33 55
Other opportunities available on our website : www.austinbright.com
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 16 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.