- Austin Bright
- Permanent, Full-time
For this law firm located in Brussels, we are actively looking for a motivated accountant!
This office is based in Belgium and has nearly 200 employees, including more than 100 lawyers active in all legal fields.
In a multilingual environment, you will be the right-hand (wo)man of the Chief Accountant for the management of the accounting but also for the implementation of a new ERP system.
Thanks to its geographical location (Central Station), the office is very easily accessible by public transport from all over the country.
Accountant - Your tasks
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Provide assistance during accounting closings and in the drafting of balance sheets
- Cash management '
- Payments, review expense/expense report
- Analytical Accounting and Reporting
- Support to the Finance Manager in the implementation of a new ERP system.
Accountant - Your profile
- Bachelor's degree in accounting,
- Dutch or French native speaker with a good knowledge of the other language. English is a must
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
Accountant - The offer
- A competitive gross salary based on your experience
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month
- Group Insurance
- Hospitalisation Insurance
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
You work in a bilingual Dutch-French team, and English is regularly used, so this is an environment where your language skills will further improve.
Thanks to the ideal location, there is no need to spend time sitting in trafic. You are less than 5 minutes away from the office when you get off your train.
This company provides a good degree of job stability: it has kept growing year after year, it has created a strong brand name and the partners are still based in Belgium.
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- 1 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.