- Unique Finance
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
Our partner is a global leader in his field. It has several entities in Belgium.
As Accountant you support the Senior Accountant for all accounting matters of the Belgian entity (75% of the time). You will also assist the accounting team with the accounting of the holding (25% of the time). The main purpose of this role is to perform all AP accounting activities. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Performing all AP accounting activities for the Belgian entity
- Updating of the customers and supplier files
- Preparing supplier payments
- Follow-up of outstanding
- Continuous improve the accounting process
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in general accounting or auditing
- Is able to work fast and accurate
- Communicates effectively with colleagues, customers, banks, suppliers
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Knowledge of Basware is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Is fluent in English and Dutch and/or French – both spoken and written
- Our partner offers a fixed contract (CDI)
- A competitive wage: 2500-3200€ gross/month depending on the experience
- Fringe benefits: meal vouchers, a group- and hospitalization insurance
- 32 Holidays: 20 legal holidays + 12 compensatory days
- An open and multicultural environment, with possibilities to grow and learn
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 16 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs straight to your mailbox.