- Ergon Recruitment Brussels
- Permanent, Full-time
7 days left to apply
For one of our clients, in the financial sector, we are looking for an Accountant.
- You will book all operations of the various entities of our client and draw up their annual accounts as well as the different forms of reporting (for diverse control organisms of fiscal or other nature) in order to provide a realistic overview of the equity, the financial situation and the results of these limited companies to all parties involved (management, shareholders, suppliers, clients and banks).
- You will make entries in the general and/or analytic accounts for all operations (funds commitments, risk types, etc.) of all companies of our client for the day-to-day follow-up of the transactions for these companies.
- You will perform the financial closure (yearly, half-yearly and three-monthly) in order to present the accounts within the agreed deadlines and in a reliable manner.
- You will fill out the tax declarations for the companies of our client and register the bookings pertaining to these declarations (VAT, taxes on premiums, corporate tax) in accordance with financial regulations.
- You will draw up reports for control mechanisms and other parties involved in order to comply with legal obligations.
- You will optimise the SAP accounting tool and update the booking procedures to achieve an optimal working method and operational tools that meet the needs.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in accounting and you preferably have a first professional experience.
- You have good oral and written language skills (Dutch/ French/English).
- You are preferably familiar with the SAP financial and accounting environment.
- You like working with numbers and computer applications.
- You have a sense of initiative and strong organisation skills.
- You are precise and have a sense of responsibility.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
Others also viewed
Add your CV
Jobs for you will suggest better jobs based on your education, skills and work experience.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
7 days left to apply
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French
- 9 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.