Popular jobs in Accounting:
- Senior Accounting Officer - Brussels
- Billing Officer - Brussels
- Sr Accountant / Controller - Strong career growth perspectives
- Jr Accountant NL/EN - Easy access by train, 29 holidays
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Our Partner is a leading professional services firm that specializes in investment management. They are a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 92,000 as of June 30, 2019.
As an aacountant in Brussels , you wil ensure all the necessary financial support. This means ensuring timely accurate accounting, reporting, forecasting and analysis. He/She will provide financial information to the head office but also a wide range of stakeholders including owners, retailers-tenants and authorities .
This role will report to the corporate Head of Rental & Reporting and will include the foll
- Overall finance point of contact
- Preparation of the Annual Income and Expenditure Budget in accordance with the calendar
- Monthly and quarterly review and re-forecasting of income, expense, capital and Net Operating Income
- Ensure completion of all end of month accounting processes including monthly accruals, journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist the Manager with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports including variance analysis
- Provide strategic accounting advice, as required, to other line managers
- Take a proactive approach to the annual outgoings audit process which includes liaising with external auditors and ensuring deadlines are met
- Timely and accurate billing and collection of receivables (rent, service charges, taxes, bank deposits)
- Timely service charges billing and reconciliation
- Manage tenant lease process- review of documents, input into software, update schedules for lease data; including but not limited to rent rolls, expirations, terminations, occupancy, etc.
- Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the tenant, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with tenants, and gains their trust and respect
Qualifications and job related requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy will be requested as
- Knowledge of budget management
- Ideally Bilingual french/dutch-english
- Accuracy & strong attention to detail (essential)
- Systems thinking and problem solving (essential )
- Strong administration and organizational skills (essential)
- MS Office – MS Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Strong MS Excel (essential)
- Database tools (desirable): knowledge of Yardi is an asset
- Working with People
- Committed and forthcoming
- Delivering qualitative results and meeting the customer expectations
- Work independently, take ownership and be pro-active
- Open-minded to innovative change
- You'll be offered a fixed contract after an interim period
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture, where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- All jobs via Unique Finance Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French