Popular jobs in Accounting:
- Accounting Assistant (M/F) - Brussels
- Accounts Payable Accountant (ENG/NDL or FR) - Regio Evere
- Credit Collector (ENG/SP) - Region Kortenberg
- Sr Accountant / Controller - Strong career growth perspectives
- Senior Controller - Flexible hours & homeworking, 55k + package
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Our Partner is a leading professional services firm that specializes in investment management. They are a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 92,000 as of June 30, 2019.
What this job involves
You’ll join our Finance team based in Brussels, which is responsible for both Belgium and Luxembourg.
In this role, you’ll be responsible among others :
- To manage our suppliers contracts
- To manage our car and smarphone fleets.
- To review the AP vouchers booked by our Shared Services Center based in Warsaw
- To manage expenses notes
- For various administrative tasks
- To support for Finance-related projects
What is your ambition? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. And if you have ambitions as an Accounting a Employee, helping you achieve them is what we do best. Join our Finance team based in Brussels to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Sound like you? To apply you need :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy will be requested as well as a 1st relevant professional experience.
- Good working knowledge of Dutch, French and English is a real must.
- You’ll be digital-minded, with a strong interest in IT-systems.
- You’ll have excellent knowledge of Excel
- This position will suit you if you are able to manage multiple and changing priorities; to work in a fast-paced environment; if you are willing to work collaboratively with the other members of our team and to give support when required.
- Most importantly, you’ll want to work as part of a supportive and talented team. We are waiting for you and for your enthusiasm!
- You'll be offered a fixed contract after an interim period
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture, where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Unique Finance Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French