2 of 3Next
The company is located in Zaventem and is active in the retail industry.
Accountant (FR/NL) - Zaventem - Permanent Position
Reporting to the Chief Accountant, your responsibilities as a Accountant will be:
- You follow up of internal approvals on incoming invoices / manage the workflow;
- You prepare payment batches and bank transfers;
- You post CTL statements in Crescendo;
- You prepare VAT returns;
- You ensure delivering correct, timely and complete financial data (actuals) for all reporting purposes of dedicated legal entities;
- You participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closings;
- You prepare monthly queries for the National Bank;
- You give effective support to the Head of Accounting (back-up).
- You ensure correct, timely and complete accounting of above mentioned processes;
- You see to the compliance with reporting requirements.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Required profile for the Accountant
- You hold a Bachelor in accountancy;
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and proficient in English;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar function;
- You are organized, accurate and enjoy teamwork;
- You maintain good relationships with vendors;
- You work confidentially.
What our client offers:
- An attractive salary package
- A fixed contract
- A pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative are encouraged.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
18 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Diegem
- Academic Bachelor