- Randstad Professionals
- Eastern Flanders
- Permanent, Full-time
Experienced in ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ?
Interested in working in an environment that creates solutions to connect the planet ?
Contact Julie Cales on 09/325 73 71 or mail to email@example.com
The accountant AP is reporting to the manager AP Belgium .
Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that company expenditures & payments are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
• Assigning general ledger coding to invoice or validating coding already assigned
• Audit freight bills for valid shipping documents and general ledger coding based on type and purpose of shipments
• Understanding of what type of products or services should be taxed
• Process different payment types and ensure payments are completed and posted accurately in a timely manner
• Review all type of invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Match invoices to checks, review for accuracy, special requests and distribute them accordingly
• Handle AP inquiries and follow through to completion
• Assists in monthly and annual sub ledger and general ledger closings
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in either SAP or Oracle is ideal; proficiency in one is a must
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Solution based problem solving skills with ability to take personal ownership of the role
• Self starter that requires minimal supervision
• Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English
• Knowledge of foreign currencies is a plus
Consultancy project until end 2021
Homework: max 3 days/week
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- 2 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Banking' jobs straight to your mailbox.