13 of 14Next
Our partner is an international company active in the service sector
Accountant AP/AR EN-FR
As a Accountant AP/AR your main responsabilities are as follows:
- Processing AR & AP invoices
- Payments runs
- Tax returns, IPM, ISOC
- Listing intraco, listing annuel TVA and the management of foreign VAT
- Booking of bank transactions
- Process expenses
- Producing invoicing reports when required
- Administrative task for a call for tenders
- Submitting the data for the foreign declaration
Our ideal Accountant AP/AR has :
- Certification / education in accounting
- First experience within similar role is a strong asset
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Confident with MS packages
- Confident communicator and works well within team environment
- Knowledge of BOB50
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly with Excel
- English required
- VAT Knowledge
Our partner offers to the new Accountant AP/AR in the company a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere with:
- A professional working environment where personal development is strongly encouraged
- An attractive and competitive salary package completed by a range of extralegal advantages (100% public transport reimbursement, meal vouchers, eco checks, end-of-year checks)
What are you waiting for ?
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
5 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Unique Finance Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French