WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER
- Ruisbroek (Vl.Br.)
- Interim optional fixed contract, Fixed-term, Full-time
WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER
- Manage and coordinating a team of 15 operators
- Implement new projects and processes in the warehouse in consultation with the Floor Manager
- Develop and coach your team members towards higher standards and personal development tracks: performance management, development of a talent pool, give constructive feedback.
- Take ownership to have the best result for our clients
- Also act as an operator on more complex tasks within the warehouse
- Acting like a People Manager which has expertise in operational insights.
- Being a problem solver: if your team members are facing some issues, you can offer them the right solution.
- Being extremely motivated and cannot wait to start working on new challenges.
- Adapting in a changing environment full of ambitious challenges, which helps you push your limits even further and develop your expertise.
- You are fluent in at least two of the following languages: English, Dutch or French.
- You have a proven experience in people management, ideally in a Logistics environment.
- We offer you a challenging and varied function, in which you can demonstrate the autonomy necessary.
- This function is inextricably linked to a heavy responsibility concerning all possible operational processes in the warehouse.
- Furthermore, you will work in a pleasant working environment where you can perform your job
- A position in a young & dynamic team with super high pace & growth.
- A hell of a lot of fun & intellectual challenges.
- A full-time job at the biggest e-commerce flash sale player in the Benelux.
Interesse? Stuur ons snel jouw cv via email@example.com of bel voor meer info 02 709 09 70!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Interim optional fixed contract
- 12 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Technics, engineering & production' jobs straight to your mailbox.