4 of 4Next
Are you looking for a new and wide opportunity in engineering? Do you already have experience in testings?Then you should apply for this position!
Our client is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands.
As a Test engineer you will be responsible for testing, metrology, fixture design, test specifications and test plans.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Prepare technical tests by reviewing work orders and descriptions
- Analyze issues found during testing
- Screen the correct execution of product tests and measurements (mechanical, chemical) according the standard operating procedures and/or engineering instructions
- Follow up on test results, evaluate test results and translate the results into a technical report
Fixture design & automation:
- Design and follow up of new test fixtures.
- Contact with external suppliers
- Program and provide objective quality analysis software
- Work on individual product performance projects
- Conduct root cause analysis on issues and propose solutions and improvements
- Propose test process improvements in order to increase efficiency
- Master’s of bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in testings
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal & written)
- Good command of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Sint-Niklaas (location)
- All jobs via USG Professionals Engineering
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French