Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Telenet Young Grad
- Internship, Permanent, Full-time
Telenet Young Grad
Are you graduating soon, looking for an awesome job and eager to make a difference? Become a Telenet Young Grad!
We promise you a real job in highly innovative company that makes a difference for millions of people every single day and aims at always remaining one step ahead in the digital world. We have opportunities in IT, Digital, Data & Insights, Engineering, Marketing & Finance.
The Telenet Young Grad Program launches careers. It combines a full-time job with a rewarding two-year training program that aims at developing the skills of young graduates. Do you want to become an expert at presenting or would you rather work on your social (media) skills? We’ve got you covered. You’ll take tons of interesting courses, find out what really strikes
your fancy, learn where your strengths lie, tackle exciting challenges and discover what the Telenet Good Flow is all about.
- To quote one of our Young Grads : “Working at Telenet is awesome. The atmosphere is great. An innovative, healthy and ambitious organization ready for the future.”
- You’ll work alongside top-class experts and acquire valuable life and professional lessons.
- You’ll get a chance to tackle numerous challenges in an ambitious, hi-tech and data-driven working environment.
- *We’ll train you on innovation, leadership, customer focus and other relevant topics.
- *There’s no such thing as a free lunch, so we make sure you are well-remunerated for your efforts and provide lots of (customizable) extras.
- *Last but not least, the program opens doors throughout the company.
Good question. The easiest way is getting an entry ticket for YG-DAY on the 20th of March. Which is? Our one-of-a-kind career day full of workshops, keynotes by influential speakers and networking opportunities. If you want a ticket, you’ll have to earn one. Find Telenet at job fairs, hop on the Telenet Bus when it pulls in at your campus or apply now younggradday.be.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
- Function type: Digital marketing
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Mechelen (location)
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Digital marketing, Financial management, Accounting, Application development, Web development' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.