2 of 5Next
Our client is a dynamic and growing company, internationally oriented and one of the world leaders in its field of activity for 50 years. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of electromechanical equipment.
As part of the development of its international business activities, our client is looking for a Technical Writer for its head office located in WAVRE (Belgium).
Attached to mechanical & electrical engineering offices, you will be involved in the creation and improvement of technical documentation. This mission involves the following tasks:
- The creation of technical manuals to CE standards
- The creation of datasheets
- Maintenance and improvement of existing documentation
- Holding the Share Point making documentation available to users
- You are graduated in electromechanical technical studies (A2 or bachelor) and have a real affinity with administrative work.
- OR a training in computer graphics (or equivalent experience) and are interested in technical products.
- You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
- You have excellent writing skills in French (spelling, syntax ...).
- You are able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- You commonly use the usual software Word, Excel , and you know or are ready to learn InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop …
- You are autonomous, rigorous and methodical, with a keen eye for details
- Your sense of contacts allows you to communicate easily with the various stakeholders involved in the process
Keywords: writer, graphic designer, technical writer, technical documentation, technical data sheets, technical manual, electromechanical engineer, industrial engineer, engineering office, engineering, mechanical, civil engineer, industrial engineer, civil engineering, industrial engineering, InDesign, Illustrator , Photoshop
- A fixed contract and internal training targeted to the objectives that you must reach.
- The ability to evolve and grow in a constantly changing environment.
- The opportunity to integrate a company that has kept its family character in parallel with its growth and its market position where each of its employees plays an important role.
- A salary up to your responsibilities;
To apply for this function in 1 STEP: Prepare your CV, Click on "APPLY NOW" and upload your CV.
Apply now !
Contact person: Virginie Hoorelbeke
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
30 days left to apply
- Function type: Editing & copywriting
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Waver (location)
- All jobs via Profile Group
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- English, French