- Page Personnel
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client develop, manufacture and distribute equipment for indoor growing. They sell their products in 45 countries, through 60 wholesales and 2500 shops worldwide.
The products have different technologies: Electronic, ventilation, lighting, textiles…
As technical supervisor, you'll be responsible of various tasks such as:
- Belgium's warehouse organization and operations
- After sales service (receive defective products, product defects analysis, reporting)
- Partner's interface for technical question
- Online sales of spare parts (interface & shipment)
- Packing of several products in Belgium
In addition, a part of your job will be to cooperate and help the project and development team, by taking care of tasks such as:
- Participate to elaborate product validation protocol
- Realize necessary test to validate new product, before their release, and reporting
- Follow up outsourced test
- Participate in development process
- Knowledge of industrial processes, techniques and standards
- Capacity to take initiative and decision when required
- Determination to achieve an end result, and optimism and enthusiasm when things don't go to plan
- A passionating and diversified function
- A key position in a growing company
- An attractive salary package
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
From € 2.700 to € 3.500 per month
- 11 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs straight to your mailbox.