1 of 4Next
Our client develops effective solutions and guiding standards for the healthcare system in a constructive dialog with their customers and partner.
Technical Service Engineer Dialyse (Medical) NL-EN
- Proactively inform the sales teams on relevant information coming from the customer (e.g. MID, intensive care, dialysis clinics) in order to generate new leads for our products and services.
- Delivery, installation, commissioning of medical device at the customer or during a demo process
- (independent) performance of preventive maintenance on medical devices in the office
- (independent) performance of corrective maintenance (repairs) on medical devices in the office
- (independent) performance of preventive and corrective maintenance on medical devices at the customer
- Calibration and registration of measuring tools
- Analyzing repairs
- Providing technical training for customers and / or colleagues
Quality & Compliance Management
- Performing technical tasks according company procedures.
- Correct processing of administration
- Bachelor degree
- First experience in that field
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word & Excel
- NEN, ISO and personal safety equipment
- IT hardware, networks and operating systems (e.g, Windows)
- Microsoft office, service tools
- Fluent Dutch and English (spoken and written), German or French language if applicable
- Drivers licence
- International company,
- Attractive salary package,
- Long term position
+32 2 509 45 76
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
52 days left to apply
- Function type: Laboratory technician and medical research
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English
From € 2.500 to € 3.500 per month