Technical Analyst Salesforce
- Permanent, Full-time
Technical Analyst Salesforce
The primary focus of the Salesforce Technical Analyst is to define/configure good and stable Salesforce solutions and its integration with other tools and business processes across the organization.
This position will be in a technical team as senior member in charge of salesforce.com applications by defining technical requirements, solution design, implement the configuration, guide developers, to document and test the implementation.
Your day at ENGIE will consist out of the following activities:
- you drive solution design workshops and challenge requirements
- you conduct technical analysis, configuration and the preparation of technical specifications for Salesforce solutions, including integration components (SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, ApexWeb Services, outbound messaging, and SFDC data loaders)
- you collaborate with product owners, business/functional squad members as advisor for new functionality from Salesforce.com app exchange applications, releases, and upgrades
- you collaborate with our Salesforce developers to deliver scalable and effective features/users stories for our Marketing and Sales squad/teams
- you create and coordinate technical documentation related to Salesforce implementations
- you coordinate test execution to ensure that all technical customizations and configurations follow industry and delivery best practices
- you execute system and end-to-end testing to verify your solution works end-2-end
- you apply and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and standard solutions on the Salesforce platform
Do you possess the following qualifications & skills?
- you have a deep experience in sales cloud and partner community
- you have 4+ years Salesforce.com implementation experience with expertise and proven knowledge on the Salesforce platform
- you have experience in designing and implementing in an agile and collaborative environment
- you have experience with Apex, Salesforce Industry OmniStudio package, SOQL, SOQL, Data loader & standard out-of-the-box functionality
- you have a strong experience in using Apex classes and triggers, controllers and controller extensions, components, test method, application design and development on multitenant Salesforce.com platform
- you have experience in designing and or development of Custom UI using lightning web components and Apex Controllers
- you have experience in working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom App, Chatter, Partner Community and App-exchange applications
- experience in techno functional aspects of Salesforce.com and have deep understanding of its underlying principles of SAAS and Cloud Computing
- a good knowledge of Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) and third-party applications like Conga or Odaseva is a surplus
- you have a good understanding about integration with API, SOA and webservices
- you have a solid understanding of application programming, database and system design in apex and basic knowledge of the Salesforce Industry (Vlocity) OmniStudio package
- you must have an understanding of how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other
- you have confidence and an extensive knowledge of the industry practices when solving business problems
- you must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- you push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
- you are self-organized, self-motivated, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- you can perform successfully in a high pressure, fast-pace working environment
- language skills
- French or Dutch: fluent written and spoken
- English: fluent written and spoken in a work-related environment
ENGIE Electrabel offers you
- a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
- a wide range of training & development opportunities
- a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
- a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
- a wide range of formal and informal networks, a.o. due to ENGIE, the worldwide utilities Group we are part of
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Public transport contribution
- Flat-rate allowance
- Children daycare
- Company meals at reduced prices
- Additional paid leave
- 10 September
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Analysis' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.