- Permanent, Full-time
Your main tasks will be:
• Ensure your team has a clear understanding of the Volvo Truck Quality & Services strategy and the role they must play in order to deliver upon Uptime Centre focus areas
• Secure increased uptime by ensuring your team delivers within 1st line escalation support, drawing upon the knowledge and competence of 2nd line escalation wherever needed
• Evaluate performance of all team members, taking necessary steps to coach, mentor or address performance concerns
• Use available reporting and case analysis, monitor the service levels provided by the dealer network and establish corrective actions together with market contacts
• Support that customer requirements are maintained , providing valuable information to Services & Quality Customer Relations Teams
• Share improvement suggestion ideas based on your involvement within live breakdown handling and team performance evaluations
This is us, your new colleagues
We Uptime Solutions maximize uptime and secure that our transport solutions keep our customer's promises.
We deliver these services through highly engaged and skilled multi-lingual teams, ensuring that our customer promises are kept 24/7.
By continually seeking out new opportunities to improve tools and services we Uptime Solutions want to remain customers's first choice.
Positive & optimistic person
Courageous & truthful person
Resourceful and outgoing leader
Love to motivate and to make teams outperforming.
Languages: English, German and French
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Automotive
- Oostakker (location)
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French, German
- 7 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Customer service' jobs in Ghent straight to your mailbox.