1 of 4Next
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Team Lead Security Testing Team
We are looking for a team lead for a 5 – 10 people pen-testing team verifying security of both devices (e.g. PS, TV, smartphone, camera) and services (e.g. PlayStaition Network). S/he will be the project’s initial point of contact for any security testing activities (e.g. threat modelling, pen-testing, secure workshops). S/he is responsible for requirements management, planning, progress tracking and reporting to internal management and external customers. S/he bears responsibility for the timely delivery of high quality security assessments of his/her team.
We work in an international environment where the team leader faces internal customers on a daily basis through email, video conference calls, etc. It is also expected that s/he heavily involved in F2F meetings with the customers.
People management is one of the activities of a team lead. S/he will be responsible for hiring, disciplining and evaluating of the team members. Dealing with conflicts within the team keeping the moral high is expected. As a team lead you will appraise performance, give continuous feedback to your members and advise on training needs.
- Several years of experience as a technical team lead for security related projects
- Strong interest in security in general and pen-testing in particular, proposing improvements in the testing process following the current trends and developing project proposals
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent reporting and project management skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent English
The candidate needs to have the following technical background:
- Hands-on experience as a developer or a tester in several security related projects
- Understanding and applying Secure Development Lifecycle
- Understanding and usage of Threat Modelling
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies, tools and methodologies in the security industry
- Experience with Linux and its internals
- Experience with and high awareness of security in general
The following additional qualifications are desirable
- Experience in security vulnerability research or pen-testing is plus
- Understanding of embedded systems and/or web application technologies is a plus
- Understanding of common software security issues and remediation techniques is desirable
- Possession of security certifications is a plus
- Experience in hiring or building a team is a plus
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
33 days left to apply
- Function type: It architecture
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Zaventem (location)
- All jobs at Sony Europe Ltd