4 of 7Next
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. Supported by the global megatrends of resource scarcity, vehicle electrification and the need for cleaner air quality, our activities primarily focus on three areas: recycling, electrification and clean air. In doing so, we put our teams at the cutting edge of materials science, chemistry and metallurgy. Our pioneering approach to sustainability has got us to where we are today, but we know we can't stand still. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About our Support Functions
A global organisation. It's not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore's growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve - whether it's by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we've already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
Talent Acquisition Manager
As Talent Acquisition Manager for the Umicore sites in Belgium and South West Europe, you will attract and hire the right talented people in a sustainable way in order to realize current and future Umicore business objectives. You will lead the existing recruitment team, you will define and execute the recruitment and selection strategy for all positions (both management and blue & white collar vacancies) and you will develop and execute the employer branding strategy and activities in line with corporate employer brand.
As Talent Acquisition professional, you will develop, implement and maintain an overall talent acquisition strategy for the own work region, in support of Umicore's mission & vision, business objectives and values. Important aspects here are robust TA programs, plans and processes, strive for operational excellence and implementation of best practices within the TA domain, building strong internal and external networks and definition and delivery of reputational frameworks (inclusive employer branding initiatives) and performance indicators (kpi's).
As Talent Acquisition leader, you will develop and organize the Talent Acquisition team as a reference and single point of contact regarding all TA topics by
- establishing a state of the art Talent Acquisition Team, focused on reaching excellent results in a timely and cost efficient manner while maximising candidate experience
- creating a motivational work environment together with all team members and manage day to day operations
- setting up the team for success by building and maintaining excellent relationships with Site HR Managers
- ensuring team compliance with processes and quality procedures
- You have a Master degree in organizational psychology or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in talent acquisition in an international matrix environment
- As a seasoned coach you can initiate change and build and motivate a team during change / transition processes
- You are able to act as a strategic and also creative TA business partner throughout different levels in the Umicore organisation
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English both oral and written
- You are an active listener and able to communicate in a clear, precise and nuanced way
- You can convince others easily and take ownerships of projects
- You have good planning and organization skills, know how to prioritize and multitask
- You are willing to work on different sites of Belgium and travel to other Umicore sites in Western & Southern Europe
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If my expertise can contribute to the circular economy, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: HR management
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs at Umicore
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Individual hospital insurance