4 of 5Next
We wish to strengthen our team with a ‘Systems Engineer’ with particular focus on end-to-end system performance aspects.
Overview of aspects that shall be covered:
- Building of a full system model, covering: satellite dynamics, optical payload and ground prototype processor
- Correlation of the instrument model with real instrument measurements
- Quantification of the influence of the instrument’s key parameters.
- Quantification of the impact of environmental effects (albedo, stray light etc.).
- Quantification of the effect of AOCS errors in for instance the final imaging of the optical payload.
- Definition of the ground processing steps needed to achieve the performance requirements
- Definition of the in-flight calibration approach and development of the associated calibration algorithms
- MSc or PhD in the relevant fields (control & simulation, mathematics, optics, image processing).
- Proficiency with building simulation models.
- Proficiency with technical documentation generation.
- Excellent analytical & organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of Matlab.
- Enthusiastic result-oriented and fast-learning team player with good communication skills at all levels.
- Fluency in English and preferably also in Dutch.
Visit our website http://qinetiqspace.talentfinder.be/index.aspx
and email us your motivation letter + cv.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
67 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality manager
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Kruibeke (location)
- All jobs at QinetiQ Space nv
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English