Our client is active in the distribution sector.
The responsibilities for this function as System Officer are:
- You are responsible for the coordination between users and developers of the LDS system;
- You train and assist users in the operation and updating of the LDS system;
- You analyze the needs of the company and clients to propose appropriate improvements;
- You manage LDS-related tickets in collaboration with the team;
- You provide technical expertise during projects and/or eventual implementation;
- You analyze data with the subsidiaries and use the system data to facilitate decision making;
- You are responsible for contacting manufacturers regarding pricing issues;
- You update the pricing parameters in LPM (LDS Parts Management).
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The required qualifications for the position as System Officer are:
- You have a Bachelor / master's degree or equivalent by experience;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and French (oral and written);
- You are an advanced user of the Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and LDS / ERP systems;
- You have good system and IT skills in general;
- You are well organized and are able to manage priorities;
- You have excellent communication skills and are customer friendly.
Our client offers:
- A competitive salary package with extralegal advantages.
- You will be part of a dynamic team and will have international contacts.
- The possibility of working from home.
- The opportunity to enhance your experience and develop your skills.
- An interesting interim contract with the possibility of permanent contract.
- A full-time contract of 39 hours / week.
- 6 extra days of ADV.
Interested in this temporary assignment? Apply today!