2 of 3Next
Volvo Group IT is looking for a system analyst for their production and logistics solutions supporting the Volvo Truck Ghent Plant.
Volvo Group IT Belgium
With over 150 dedicated and highly skilled IT professionals located in Ghent (Oostakker), Group IT Belgium supports its customers to be best in class in the Truck business. Both the distribution center and the trucks assembly factory situated in Ghent are the largest ones to be part of the Volvo Group organization globally offering endless opportunities to further develop your technical and personal competencies. For the biggest part however, Group IT Belgium is fully integrated in the global Group IT organization, allowing you to support and develop global solutions and deliveries for all the different business areas and brands of the Group in every corner of the world.
• You will be the one responsible for the functional analysis of changes for solutions in our Ghent truck plant
• You are able to obtain detailed information from the customers regarding their need for application development
• You analyze and process this information in clear documentation that allows the architect/developer to make a design that fully meets customer expectations
• As a System Analyst you prepare functional acceptance testing and you know how to support the customer during testing
• You hold an IT-degree
• Have at least 3 years of experience in functional design
• You like to manage demanding stakeholders
• You have no problem talking both English and Dutch all day
• It is recommended to have Cobol and DB2 knowledge however if you are a quick learner you will manage
• You like to look into different business processes in order to continuously improve
• You enjoy occasional travelling (1-2 times per year)
• A background in logistic processes will get you extra points in the recruitment process
We offer you a varied job with lots of opportunities to participate in challenging and interesting projects and to learn new stuff on a daily basis. Additionally, extra holidays, high flexibility in working hours, a company restaurant, initiatives linked to your health and well-being and a choice between alternative forms of remuneration like a company car or bike, ... all are part of the standard package. A remuneration that is aligned with market pay levels and that evolves based on your contribution to individual, team or organizational goals
Take a look at our privacy notice in terms of recruitment at https://www.volvogroup.com/en-en/careers/volvo-recruitment-online-privacy-policy.html
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
45 days left to apply
- Function type: Analysis
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Oostakker (location)
- All jobs at Volvo Group Belgium - Trucks
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English