Supply Chain Planner
- Pauwels Consulting
- Permanent, Independent, Part-time
Supply Chain Planner
Your main accountabilities will be:
- analyzing the strategic and tactical demand plan in APO SNP during the monthly S&OP and define the supply plan based on component supply chain and production capacity. Challenging the demand plan when necessary based on relevant data and define together with Supply chain the target inventory levels for finished products.
- preparing and lead the monthly supply meeting with data analysis and input from relevant stakeholders to finalize the production plan
- defining the weekly production plan in SAP ECC in line with the tactical (S&OP) plan, based on production capacity, component availability and Sales orders to be shipped
- reviewing / replanning the schedule according to incoming Sales orders and ensure the best match between customer required date and availability date.
- communicating and agreeing with Sales organization about product availability during weekly/monthly sales – planning meeting.
- preparing and leading the daily and weekly meeting with production to discuss and agree the production schedule
- participating in red alert meetings when quality issues occur and be responsible of estimating impact on plan and steer towards the right prio’s
- discussing weekly the component availability with Logistic buyer team, support LB’s towards OTIF supply to guarantee the production plan
- follow up on the plan realization by production and correct where necessary to meet the agreed sales schedule
- assisting in WIP management and drive towards WIP reduction
- using the ERP system and internal supply chain knowledge for defining and safeguard the right master data parameters. Performing analytics to improve (internal) supply chains by means of the right parameter definitions
- participating in improvement initiatives within operations
- Master degree or equivalent by experience
- APICS or similar
- Proven experience in SCM processes and planning
- Insights in the different Business processes
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system (APO SNP & ECC)
- Knowledge of the MS package (MS excel) or a reporting tool
- Fluent communicator in Dutch
- An attractive salary package with extralegal advantages
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within Engineering
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- English, German
- Company car
- 8 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs in Western Flanders straight to your mailbox.