Supply Chain Logistic Manager
- Permanent, Full-time
Supply Chain Logistic Manager
We are recruiting an experienced Supply Chain Logistic Manager who likes the challenge to join the team in Anderlecht for the company Elco active in the field of heating and domestic hot water.
Elco is part of the Italian Ariston Thermo Group, a powerful group with a turnover of more than 1.33 billion euros and a global workforce of 6,600 employees.
A growing company with many projects and challenges to take up.
As Supply Chain Logistic Manager, your role is as follows:
- Ensure the service organization in terms of products and spare parts availability and distribution quality
- Optimize distribution costs (warehousing and transport) and stock level
- Ensure the ordering and invoicing process for customers
Your main tasks are:
- Define and follow up warehousing and transportation budgets
- Track and control logistic costs and stock levels
- Monitor service level KPI and take necessary measures if needed
- Management of the transportation and warehousing external suppliers: monthly follow-up, contracts, tariffs and service level agreement negotiation
- Tender/Benchmark distribution costs
- Monitoring of the logistic services provider’s performance and KPIs and if necessary take the necessary measure to improve their quality
- Monitoring and improve the order to invoice process
- Propose actions/projects to improve the service to the market and/or minimize resources (stock levels /distribution costs)
- Cooperate with other departments (sales, service, quality ...)
- Lead and improve the Sales Forecast process for the Benelux and Export market
- Follow up and control the execution of the replenishment and purchasing process from internal and external suppliers to ensure availability of products and minimising the resources for the company
- Manage complaints with customers
- Management and development of the following teams:
- Customer Service / Sales Administration in Belgium
- Supply chain and spare parts
- Daily operational tasks and routines within the mentioned perimeter
As Supply Change Logistic Manager, we are recruiting the following profile :
- 3 to 5 years in similar position and proven experience in managing service logistic providers, and in leading direct reports (employees and workers)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills resulting in effective communication at all levels from Managing Director to Sales Managers to customers and other members of staff and external service providers
- Analytical skills but as well hands-on approach with the ability to lead by example
- Customer satisfaction & target oriented
- Capable of managing service providers and experience in negotiation
- Ability to empower staff
- Teamwork, flexibility
- Proficiency in English, French and Dutch
- Appreciated experience in Lean 6 Sigma, DMAIC
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 and APO + MS Office
- A permanent contract or a contract under independent status from January 2021
- 32 holidays (20 + 12 work time reduction days)
- An attractive salary with meal vouchers of € 8 + group insurance + hospitalization insurance + annual bonus + company car (Audi A4 style) + fuel card + entertainment expenses of €150 + ecocheques
- The opportunity to create your function with a lot of autonomy
- Parking available
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 1 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.