3 of 4Next
Our client is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium they are the largest professional service provider. Their offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and their multi-disciplinary approach, they are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
About the job:
Our client's Consulting department is looking for a Staffing Officer in order to strengthen their team. As a Business Support Officer you will be in touch with consulting Partners and practitioners, the Talent Team and Staffing / Resource Managers based in offices worldwide.
- Maintain practitioners profiles and planning in relevant platforms and ensure a high quality of the planning
- You provide up-to-date reports on availability and forecast to the practice
- You share utilization, forecast and backlog reports with the management
- You centralize requests for resources and recommend consultants to assignments
- You will give inductions on Staffing to new employees and support their on-boarding
- Ypu do the follow-up on compliance (CV quality and skills)
- You work with talent advisors to gain awareness of consultants' skills, experience and career aspirations and exchange staffing feedback or attention points
- You are an analytical thinker and work independently
- You are assertive and stress resistant
- You have eye for detail
- Bachelor or Master's Degree
- A minimum of 3 years professional work experience
- Experience in a similar scheduling/resource staffing role or consulting background, some HR experience/affinity is an asset
- You are fluent in English and one of the local languages (French, Dutch)
- Computer literate, in particular an excellent working knowledge of Windows, Word and Excel; SAP is a plus
What do we offer?
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Opportunities for learning where needed
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
6 days left to apply
- Function type: Training
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Unique Vilvoorde
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.100 to € 2.500 per month