- Permanent, Full-time
Belgian company JORI creates perfect seating comfort. JORI has designed contemporary sofas, lounge & reclining chairs, chairs, tables and interior accessories since 1963. Each piece of furniture is created in close cooperation with international top designers and is developed at our own workshop with the greatest care. JORI stands for 100% Belgian craftsmanship. Both our collections and custom furniture focus on a high-quality, honest selection of materials and a sublime finish. Our ambition is always your comfort.
- Managing and planning the workload of 30 employees.
- Coaching and follow-up of the operators in the department.
- Supervision, follow-up and adjustment of the organisation of each work post.
- Supervision, follow-up and adjustment of the supply of auxiliary & raw materials, in collaboration with the logistics department (warehouse)
- Formulating improvement proposals towards productivity, quality and safety, this in close consultation with the R&D and Quality Manager.
- You have a diploma, preferably with a technical background.
- You have at least 5 years of practical experience in managing a team.
- You are well up in communicative and organizational skills. (work planning)
- You are a team player in collaboration with the production-support departments (purchasing, logistics, quality, safety, R&D)
- You have sufficient knowledge of the French language to be able to communicate well with the French-speaking part of the team; knowledge of the English language is a plus.
- You have a innate quality awareness.
- You live nearby.
- You report to the production manager.
We offer you in-house training, an independent function, a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic working atmosphere in financially healthy growing company in a high quality design sector. We are accessible without traffic congestion.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, French
- 17 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs straight to your mailbox.