Service delivery manager Cloud
- Experis IT
- Interim optional fixed contract, Full-time
Service delivery manager Cloud
Cloud Operating Model Design Consultant
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Cloud Operating Model Design consultant?
Do you have a relevant experience developing target cloud operating models?
Do you also have experience developing transformation designs and roadmaps, technology vision and strategy?
Do you have a perfect oral and written communication in English and ability to lead and work well with cross-functional teams up to C-level?
Then we might have a good challenge for you in Brussels
The client plans to retire there existing Onprem data centre and move their applications and IT infrastructure to the Cloud. To support this cloud-first strategy, there is a requirement to develop a Cloud Operating Model which will cover Organisation, People, Processes and Technology and define a set of high-level guiding principles on its use.
Your Primary Tasks
* Create the scope and plan for developing the Cloud Operating Model the client wants. * Working with the senior stakeholders to understand their objectives and the organisational and departmental strategy. Developing an effective target cloud operating model (TOM) to support them and ensure the work's scope and approach solves the business's current challenges across Organisation, People, Processes and Technology.
* Working closely with both the business and technology teams to ensure the cloud operating model is aligned to the target Technology and Business (TOMs). * Collect and provide insights based on industry trends and use them to inform the new, more innovative cloud operating model's development.
* Create clear, agreed upon, practical actions for the next steps of implementing the target cloud operating model and turn it over to the appropriate project manager for implementation.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
* Relevant experience developing similar target cloud operating models.
* Display an excellent understanding of all tools and techniques required to develop effective target operating models
* Experience developing transformation designs and roadmaps, technology vision and strategy.
* Ability to define and provide advice on Cloud operating models.
* The ability to identify the benefits of proposed target operating models.
* Experience doing strategic consulting, process improvement, management consulting and business re-engineering.
* Understand strategy from theory through practice and application.
* Provide expertise in organizational design, culture, people and more.
* Experience with product management and technology service operations including IT service management practices, service delivery, continual service improvement, ITIL and Automation.
* An outstanding ability for effective, confident, oral and written communication in English and ability to lead and work well with cross-functional teams up to C-level.
* Commercial and sourcing awareness.
* Experience with large scale organizational transformation.
Would you like to know more about this wonderful opportunity?
Don't hesitate: apply now !
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Interim optional fixed contract
- 15 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Analysis' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.