1 of 8Next
We are a group of brands created by a diverse group of individuals. What started as Unibet in 1997, is today Kindred, one of Europe’s fastest growing online gambling companies with more than 1,500 employees working across 11 brands. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the development into areas such as technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.
As a Search Executive you will on a daily basis execute search engine optimisation strategies which include optimising pages, production of new content and execute outreach campaigns. The aim is to improve the visibility of multiple Kindred brands on search engines.
The work involves specifically working with our SEO team and central SEO strategy. You will be reporting to the SEO Lead managed by the SEO Manager in Malta Tigné.
This position requires a creative and self-motivated individual with the potential to learn and develop good technical and analytical skills. Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication is essential. The individual must also have a basic understanding of PR.
What will you be doing?
- Perform technical and SEO for Belgium
- Write optimised copy for all Kindred brands
- Use a range of SEO tools to analyse performance of our websites
- Perform regular SEO analysis to spot opportunities and required optimisation.
- Work on outreach strategies by establishing contact with journalists or publishers who show a potential to publish our content
- Developingwarmrelationships with these contacts
- Manage and report on your own SEO projects
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends, guidelines and search algorithm updates
- Work closely with the SEO Lead and local teams to target efficient deliverable
What have you done?
- Native-level Dutch (both verbal and written)
- Full professionalproficiency in English language (both verbal and written)
- Strong writing skills to produce engaging text in English and Dutch
- At least one year of experience in a similar Search Engine Optimisation role
- A strong interest in our industry – sports/gaming/betting is preferred
Education / Qualifications / Professional Certificates
- Marketing degree or a related online qualification
Any of the below are considered a bonus;
- Experience with working with any CMS and Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Experience with writing online content
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
24 days left to apply
- Function type: Digital marketing
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs at Kindred Group
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)