ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
As an experienced technology professional you will help lay the foundation for tomorrow's IT experience. You will design and implement solutions, monitor system performance and resolve problems in a timely manner to ensure high availability and performance of the environment.
You will work for a company with an international character that offers extensive services and products including 3D printers, software, on-demand production services,....
Are you a real problem solver? And do you have excellent knowledge of everything to do with networks?
Then you are the ideal candidate we are looking for!
Senior Network Engineer
- Design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot functional Cisco networks (LAN, WLAN, SD-WAN)
- Configure and install software, switches, routers and other network/network security devices or services
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Act as escalation path for complex network problems
- Resolve network incidents escalated from Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Design, validate and implement security measures (access authentication/control, disaster recovery & failover, SD-WAN and security templates,…)
- Communicate with users, suppliers or other stakeholders when needed
- Work with remote IT support staff to perform remote deployments and troubleshooting
- Built and maintain complete technical documentation
- Suggest and design improvements to network security, performance, capacity and scalability
- Plan and lead infrastructure hardware lifecycle management process (upgrades/migrations)
- Assist as needed with other general IT related tasks
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator
- Relevant Cisco certification (CCNP, CCDP level or higher)
- Expert working knowledge of Cisco routing/switching/wireless technologies and best practices including, but not limited to routing protocols (EIGRP/BGP), Viptela, Cisco wireless technologies and controllers, ACL's, VLAN's, HSRP, VRRP, port configurations, etc
- Good knowledge of other critical network services such as dns and dhcp
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco ISE and AnyConnect ISE Posture for VPN
- In-depth understanding of SDWAN technologies, preferably Cisco/Viptela SD-WAN
- Familiarity with access control models and network security, preferably knowledge of Cisco ASA/FTD NGFW
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in supporting global network infrastructures
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- Prepared to travel occasionally
- 2 - 3 days homeworking
- Meal vouchers
- 32 Holidays
- Group insurance (pension plan)
- Hospitality insurance
- Professional Travel possibilities