5 of 6Next
Senior Java software engineer with excellent work-life balance benefits
The IT application team manages a wide range of applications. These applications have been developed in recent years to support the mission of the organization. These applications are being rewritten to Java technology... That is why our client is looking for a passionate Senior Java Developer to join their team internally on a permanent base (direct hire).
The organization is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
They play an important role in our Belgian society to ensure the well-being of people.
Due to their organizational mission, they offer very nice benefits to their own employees to ensure they can have an excellent work-life balance (more than 40 days of holidays, the possibility to work from home, a full health insurance package, a solid learning plan, …).
Senior Java software Engineer with excellent work-life balance benefits
As a senior java developer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the business analysts.
Based on their functional analysis, you will receive the responsibility to work out the technical design and to further develop the application.
You will work together in a general IT team of both development and infrastructure IT professionals.
You will be also responsible for the documentation of the new application to make sure it will be thorough and of high quality.
- You have a minimum bachelor's degree in computer science
- You have at least 8 years of proven experience in similar positions.
- You have an interest in programming and technical design and you want to evolve further in it.
- You are eager to learn and want to evolve.
- You have a solid SQL knowledge
- You have good knowledge of Java-architecture on both software and hardware level
- You have a good knowledge / experience within Java development
- Java (Hibernate, Spring / Java EE)
- Unit testing
- Supporting Tools : Git, Jenkins, SoapUI
- Webservices (Rest + Soap)
- XML technologies : xml, xlst, xsd
- You have very good analysis skills
- You have a critical and conceptual attitude
- You're a team player
- You're assertive.
- You're a self-starter
- You can very well distinguish the essentials from the side effects.
- You are flexible in managing planning, but with the right attention to agreed deadlines.
- You are driven
- You see change as an essential part of an organization.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English or fluent in French and English with at least a basic knowledge of the other national language.
Our client offers
- Excellent work-life balance benefits (more than 40 days of vacation per year and the possibility to work remotely)
- A stable contract of unlimited duration (CDI/ Contract onbepaalde duur) directly on the payroll of our client internally
- You will be part of a nice and dynamic team
- Easily accessible location in the heart Brussels by public transport
- A solid training plan to further advance your skills and career with the organization
- A very competitive salary package with Interesting extra-legal benefits (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, dental care, intervention for glasses, internet subscription, phone subscription, …)
Are you interested to learn more about this position?
Don't hesitate and apply now!
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
12 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Experis
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French