Our client, a well know player within the chemical industry, is looking for en (senior) Customer Service Representative who will take care of the German speaking region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
The company is located in the region of Aartselaar and easy accessible by car, bike and public transport.
- First point of contact for the customers in your region for all questions related to the OTC-process, including after sales care (follow-up if goods were delivered in good shape)
- Build up strong relationship with your customers and the external sales team
- Coordinate and analyze the remarks of changes of order patterns in your region + communicate to sales
- Proactively chase the next order
- You are fully involved in the Customer set up/onboarding
- Pull customer information during each contact & feed the CRM with up-to-date information
Order to cash:
- Key responsible person for the entire order to cash process, day to day order follow-up
- You configure the most optimal truck/container load (by using the special support program)
- You are responsible for the operational organization of shipments within your region. This includes booking transportation & creating transport documentation.
- Follow-up on customer payments (both outstanding as credit limit exceedance) and take action accordingly
- Complaint handling
- Guarantee on time delivery (within agreed lead times) to customers
Product and Pricing Management:
- Upselling/cross selling: you make sure that the ordered products are in line with the agreed product mix for each customer
- You focus on order parameters, product ordering and availability checks to ensure that sufficient stock is available to meet customer needs
- Coordinate the used product analysis process for your customers along with regional marketing
- Apply correct pricing and escalate to Coordinator/KAM/Sales Support Specialist when issues occur
- Apply determined discount percentages on the gross pricelist
- Equivalent product recommendation
- Product launch implementation follow-up (upon receipt of the order)
- You support price lists preparations whenever needed