3 of 16Next
Fast-growing international organisation with as core values: integrity, reliability and involvement. For more than 25 years, they excel in providing high-quality dust extraction, filtration and ventilation systems for different industrial applications. By offering an extended range of standard or customised products, they contribute to a cleaner environment to work and live in.
Sales Technical Engineer
Analyze the customer requirements, select and/or design products that best fit his needs
Engineering development of customer-specific solutions.
- Make technical drawings for production (2 & 3D's)
- Understand customer's local environment and identifies new technical applications suited to their needs
Decide on pricing, prepare quotes and raise orders
- Purchase of technical components
- Coordinate information flow within the sales team and with the production department
- Find opportunities in new technology & services to develop the existing business
- Confer with sales representatives to develop objectives for market areas
- Represents the company on technical matters in order to sustain the trust relationship with key accounts and establish lasting, professional relationships with customers
- Follow-up on sales (from order to delivery)
- Handle customer complaints
- Help develop and maintain sales support tools and systems (e.g ERP)
- Participate and/or drive internal sales improvement process
- At least a bachelor's degree with an Engineering focus - or equivalent by experience in technical field
- 0 to 5 years of experience within the industrial sector
- Good communication & commercial skills - verbal, presentation & writing skills
- Strong technical understanding abilities
- Flexible, persistent, autonomous and proactive
- Fluent in Dutch & English - French is a plus but not mandatory
An international dynamic work atmosphere giving you the possibility to endorse a lot of responsibilities in an autonomous manner. All this in a learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues and attractive job conditions including fringe benefits in line with your experience
+32 2 509 45 76
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
28 days left to apply
- Function type: Technical commercial / sales engineer
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- English, French
From € 2.500 to € 2.800 per month