- Are you passionate about interior design and luxury and would you like to join a prestigious company in Brussels?
- We offer the opportunity to join a dynamic team with the chance to develop your career.
Why Join Vervloet?
- Our company is the undisputed leader in the production of high-quality windows and doors accessories
- 80% of the production in our factory by our talented craftsmen is destined for foreign customers mainly in Europe, UK, U.S., Russia, and the Middle East
- Our clients are private residences, yachts, embassies, royal palaces, hotels, museums, ... but also architects, decorators, carpenters, specifiers, contractors, ...
- Presence at the salon Maison & objets à Paris & other international shows
- A convivial atmosphere
- A very varied job with the opportunity to develop your skills
Sales Assistant (junior + medior)
Reporting to the sales team, you will participate in the development of the company by providing daily support to customers.
Your role as a sales assistant is to act as a bridge between sales, production, and operations to ensure commercial success and customer loyalty.
- Assists the sales representatives in (pre) sales and after sales
- Contact point for worldwide distributors (new collection, ...)
- Make available catalogues, price lists, etc.
- Contacts with customers, accounting, workshop manager...
- Drafting of commercial offers and commercial reports
Organisational responsibilities :
- Ensure proper follow-up from the order form up to production
- Organisation & coordination of fairs, events, ...
- Organisation of meetings with clients, architects, etc.
Have a good overview of orders, inventory, and delays, notify customers to arrange delivery or to warn of a possible delay
- Promote certain products in stock or present new products (mailing, publications on social networks, photo shoots, etc.)
- You report directly to the General Manager, Nicolas Marinus, who appreciates initiative, dialogue and is known for trusting his teams
- You assist the 2 sales people Alexandra and Franco (lovely colleagues)
- Perfectly bilingual in French/English (spoken & written) + good knowledge of Dutch
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in a similar function
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, good ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Logical mind
- Initiative is highly valued
- Affinity with creativity and the world of luxuryKeywords: Sales Assistant, Internal Sales, luxury, interior architect, interior design
- A permanent contract (no freelance)
- An attractive salary package awaits you:
- A salary between 2.000€ and 3.000€ depending on your experience
- Fixed fee 150€ net per month
- Meal vouchers 6€ per day
- Hospitalization insurance for you and your family
- Phone + phone subscription
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Excellent working conditions:
- Personalized coaching by Julie and Nicolas
- working with friendly colleagues
- Free parking
Here is the recruitment procedure:
The recruitment process is the following:
Are you convinced that this job is for you? Upload your CV by clicking on "apply now", an email will be sent to you to confirm receipt of your application.
- Nathalie Hautphenne, who is responsible for this recruitment, will analyse your application and make sure to give you an answer (positive or negative)
- If after the first interview your application is accepted, she will give you some personal advice to prepare you for the interview at Vervloet
- The face-to-face interview will take place with your future manager Nicolas Marinus
- If there is a match on both sides, a contract proposal will be made to you quickly
- If you have any questions, you can always contact Nathalie Hautphenne on 0495/365 186
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.