5 of 5Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and / or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
Our client is a manufacturer of stainless steel manufacturer based in Spain, their offices are conveniently located in the center of Brussels next to Montgomery.
The company is multicultural, open-minded and fast-paced.
Sales Administrator with English and French in Etterbeek.
As a Sales Administrator you will manage Customer accounts under the direction of the Manager Director, support sales and efficiently manage stock and order books.
- You will support the Team in meeting or exceeding the budget from existing / target customers;
- You will respond to all customer enquiries in a professional manner within the reasonable agreed;
- You will ensure customer orders are accurately translated to Accenture;
- You will accurately record and notify the Manager of any firm or potential changes to purchase orders;
- You will update and maintain records for all potential and existing customers;
- You will maintain integrity and accuracy of all computer data in accordance with the Data protection act;
- You will ensure stock levels are kept low by releasing allocated material for delivery as soon as there is sufficient available for a delivery (truck or vessel);
- You will actively work on a daily basis to offer group stock products to the Benelux market;
- You will work closely and in liaison with the Manager and team members to jointly manage all Key accounts;
- You will liaise closely with logistics to ensure customers’ orders are delivered on time.
- You are fluent in English. Any other European language are considered a plus, especially French and Spanish;
- You have a higher education degree with an administrative and/or commercial orientation;
- You preferably have some experience in administration/customer service and/ or logistics;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office package, in particular of Word and Excel;
- You have strong communication and excellent negotiation skills;
- You have a good feeling for commercial communication and sales in particular;
- You are a team player;
- You have a pro-active attitude (initiative to contact customers), ability to take a decision when necessary;
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in a small work environment where you will be acquiring responsibilities and learning the tricks of the trade. In an international and dynamic company based in Etterbeek, Brussels.
Apply quickly via http://bit.ly/2NjWjny
Make sure you check your mailbox (including your SPAM folder) to confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- Etterbeek (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- English, French
From € 2.500 to € 2.800 per month