7 of 8Next
To be fully ready for the new digital era, our client would like to invest heavily in innovation by implementing Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) solutions in their organization.
Currently they have two external RPA consultants who already started the implementation of RPA in the company.
To guarantee the best possible implementation, they would like to strengthen their Technology Department permanently with a talented and passionate .Net developer who would like to become the internal specialist in RPA development.
Their two RPA consultants will train and transfer all their knowledge and skills on to the experienced developer in order for the developer to become the internal RPA development expert within the company.
RPA Developer (permanent position in Brussels)
In this position, you will be part of a great innovative team that will realize the RPA implementation project (currently in transition) in the organization. In the future this team will be responsible for the RPA operations.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and testing automated workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution.
You will work very closely with the RPA business analyst to document/register the process data. You will also work very closely with the team to implement/test the solution (management of exceptions), as well as to monitor the maintenance/modification of the existing artifacts.
Your added value:
- Minimum requirements:
- You are in possession of a bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent.
- You have at least a first experience in RPA
- You have an experience of at least 3 to 5 years in the field of programming/developing software in .Net or VB/VBA
- You are fluent in Dutch or French, with a good passive knowledge of the other language. You also speak English fluently.
- The following experiences is considered a plus:
Our client offers:
- Our client has a typical and specific company culture: employees and former employees appreciate the positive atmosphere and pleasant collegial way of working;
- You will work in their characteristic buildings in the heart of Brussels, with the Grand Place and the Central Station within walking distance;
- For this position, you will receive a permanent contract directly at our client (CDI/ Contract Onbepaalde Duur) as from day 1 (no consultancy). Moreover, you can count on an interesting salary package with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and insurances, and as an appreciation for the work you have done, various tailor-made bonuses;
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge thanks to our wide range of training courses;
- Our client attaches great importance to a good work-life balance for its employees. For this position, one day of homework per week is therefore planned;
In short, this position at our client = guaranteed work-related happiness!
Are you interested to learn more about this great opportunity?
Don't hesitate and apply now!
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
22 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Experis
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 1.295 to € 2.401 per year