2 of 5Next
Syngenia, ambitious and young entity within the ENGIE-group, is a service provider in engineering and technical consulting that supports major companies in the creation and development of their products and services.
Syngenia continuously invests in talented technical profiles willing to take their career to the next level within the most fitting environments.
Because the right person at the right place makes all the difference!
In order to meet our client's needs and business growth, Syngenia is presently looking for a RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- As a Recruitment Consultant you oversee the entire recruitment cycle for your dedicated projects
- You meet all the actors involved (internal/external clients, candidates), mainly from the energy/engineering sector to enlarge your network and to obtain your commercial objectives
- You will work closely with the HR-manager to guide ‘your’ consultants through their career at Syngenia
- You maintain your expertise in sourcing by using our recruitment tools (databases, job boards, social media)
- You develop your technical knowledge on your own initiative in order to become a specialised key contact for your clients
- You actively contribute to the development of the recruitment strategy
- Bachelor/Master degree with affinity for the energy/engineering sector
- Fluent in Dutch and able to work in French (verbal and written). A good level of English is an asset
- You have at least 2 years' experience as a recruiter
- Result-oriented and a real team player
- Pro-active and take initiatives in order to meet deadlines
- Flexible and an analytical mind towards candidates and processes
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
42 days left to apply
- Function type: Recruitment & selection
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs at Syngenia
- Dutch, English, French