Quality Assurance Analyst
- Jefferson Wells
- Fixed-term, Independent, Full-time
Quality Assurance Analyst
Our partners innovate to bring treatments to their patients that significantly improve their lives.?Together with the government and other health partners they are working towards qualitative, affordable and accessible healthcare.
In this position you will support the deployment and maintenance of the digitalization/automation project for iLabs. The laboratory mission is to increase lab reliability through automation of processes and reduction in manual transcription of data, improved electronic control and data capture, delivering data integrity and efficiency value using global lab systems and interfaces. The main responsibility of the Quality Assurance Analyst is to support the enhancements and upgrade of the eLIMS system.
Scope of work
- Execute prototype testing and regressions testing of the new functionality
- Create, manage, and maintain system related documentation (procedures) via the appropriate applications (TruVault)
- Develop and provide traininG
Who are you?
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (Physical, Life Sciences, IT focus)
- 5+ years of related experience including at least one of the following: Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Analytical Testing, or IT, including experience working in pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry
- Broad knowledge and experience with cGMPs, regulations, risk management and Computer System Validation
- Ability to build and nurture strong, positive relationships with customers and partners in Global Quality Systems, PDMS, IT and other Quality functional groups required
- Knowledge of/familiarity with the appropriate Laboratory System (LIMS)
- Previous Quality Systems experience desirable
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication, partnering and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving, logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple issues, prioritize and escalate to management when appropriate
- Ability to develop training and deliver to colleagues and partners
- Project management skills
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.?
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 22 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production responsible' jobs in Turnhout straight to your mailbox.