1 of 4Next
DICE is a Contract Research Organization specialized in Biometrics, Medical Monitoring and Central Imaging Review for clinical trials. We offer services including Clinical Study Design , Clinical Data Management, Biostatistics, Medical writing, Medical Monitoring, Central Imaging Review. DICE was established in 1989 and services biotech start-ups as well as big pharma companies across the globe.
DICE is renowned for delivering excellent quality and involvement in innovative projects. Our highly skilled staff, biostatistical knowledge, and personal drive ensures delivery of the best quality to our customers.
As a QA manager, you will have the end-to-end responsibility for maintaining and updating the QMS system of DICE
- Updating and maintaining the QMS system
- Internal training
- Internal audits
- Organization of vendor audits
- Preparation and execution of audits that are executed by customers of DICE
- Preparation and execution of inspections by competent authorities
- Updates to comply with regulatory guidelines
- Updates to reflect organizational needs at DICE
- In depth-knowledge of ICH-GCP
- In depth-knowledge of laws, guidelines and industry standards
- Experience with biometric activities
- Master’s degree
- Experience in QA in a pharmaceutical company and/or a CRO.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Educational skills to train fellow team members
- A stimulating position where you will engage in a variety of tasks and projects.
- An inspiring environment where you will have the opportunity to contribute to society and the medical field.
- Flexibility to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- A competitive compensation package with extra-legal benefits.
- Strong focus on personal growth and development.
Send your application to: email@example.com
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
5 days left to apply
- Function type: Operations
- Sector: Science and Research
- All jobs at DICE-CRO
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French