Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.?
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Scope of work:
In this role you support the different health authority requirements associated to the derogations granted for the distribution of client products pending MDR certification, where the MDD certificate has expired. You’ll work in collaboration with supply chain and regulatory dedicated resources to ensure that the distribution processes are compliant and in line with HA requirements and that all commitments are being maintained.
Who are you?
- A degree in Life Sciences or equivalent by experience
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Understanding of good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Experience in Compliance
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Understanding of complex supply chain
- Experience with EU MDR (economic operators process & verification)
- Team work, ability to influence and work with cross-functional teams
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- Family hospital insurance
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.?
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.