Project Officer - Fashion
From our headquarters in the Brussels region of Zaventem, you'll work closely with the commercial team during customer portfolio management (proposing collections, pricing and evaluating producers).
Meticulous attention to detail is essential, ensuring every stitch and seam lives up to Erve Europe's reputation for excellence. Best of all, you'll spot customers wearing (and loving) garments that you've had a hand in creating.
- Holds a bachelor's degree in commerce, marketing or an administrative field
- Inspired to succeed and resistant to stress
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Flourishes in a structured working environment
- Develops long-lasting relationships with customers
- Flexible team-player who takes initiative
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, French/German is an advantage
- Meal vouchers
- Support from a tight-knit team of passionate colleagues
- A varied role in the international fashion sector
- Opportunities for professional development, expanding on skills and interests
- Empowerment to lead their own projects as part of our 'Level 8' business model
- An attractive salary package including meal vouchers, insurances, and bonuses