15 of 16Next
Project Manager - Brabant Wallon
Experis Life Sciences is your partner in your research for professional opportunities.
Our expertise and our large client portfolio in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries allows us to make the good connections between your experience, your expectations and the needs of the market.
You will have the opportunity to enter various departments (R&D, Production, Supply Chain, QA, QC, RA, ...) according to your interests.
You are a leader and you would like to manage projects in a pharmaceutical environment?
This position is for you.
- You will be in charge of the planning and implementation of projects related to different departments (R&D, production, RA, QA, QC, product lifecyle management,…)
- You will support the implementation of the CAPEX and OPEX budget
- You will act as a key interlocutor between the different project-related stakeholders
- You will be in charge of directing the operations in case of deviations and inform the different parties
- You will ensure the respect of the application of the quality during the setting up and the follow-up of the project
Do you recognize yourself in this mission and want to know more?
Contact me :
If you do not find yourself in this offer but are looking for opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry, feel free to send your CV and visit our website www.experis.be
Other opportunities are available and may be suitable for you.
- You have a scientific degree (Biology, biochemistry, chemistry, pharmaceutical industry, engineer ...)
- You have a certification in Project Management (Green belt, PRINCE2, PMP,…)
- You have relevant experience in project management over the life cycle of a product in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have knowledge of international regulatory standards (CFR, Eudralex, ...)
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are able to identify priority tasks and work in a multidisciplinary environment
Our offer :
- You will sign a permanent contract
- You will receive several extra-legal benefits (company car, group and hospital insurance, lunch allowance,...)
- You will benefit from a personalized follow-up (training, follow-up of your career plan,...)
- You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Matthieu De Clercq
32 2 639 10 70
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
18 days left to apply
- Function type: Project management
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)