3 of 6Next
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
For one of our client we are actively looking for an experienced Project Manager.
- Creates and ensures maintenance the PQP ;
- Acts as escalation actor for each specific contract assigned to him/her;
- Provides an answer to eu-LISA’s Request for Offers, using the commonly agreed template;
- Is the SPOC between all stakeholders of the project for topics related to the each specific contract assigned to him/her;
- Maintains the project quality for the framework contract and ensures alignment with the evolutions of the contract;
- Creates, maintains and reports, following the eu-LISA PM methodology, the necessary logs of the project: risk log, action log, issue log, lesson learned log. The templates used for this reporting will be provided by eu-LISA’s PMO team
- Staffs the different specific contracts assigned to him/her with resources that meet the requirements laid down by eu-LISA;
- Takes all the necessary actions to ensure the business continuity of VIS and BMS and the improvement of the delivered services;
- Delivers the Monthly Status Reports for each specific contract assigned to him/her;
- Follows-up and manages the daily activities of the projects assigned to him/her;
- Ensures that all the deliverables will undergo an internal review process prior to submitting to the quality management team of eu-LISA;
- Facilitates the specific contract status meetings;
- Escalates the (major) issues of a specific contract to our Bridge³ Programme Manager.
- Ensures that all deliverables from a specific contract are published on the Bridge³ Knowledge Base.
- Ensures that the security policies and ITSM processes, aligned with eu-LISA processes, are followed by his/her project teams.
- Organize, manage, participate to meeting on client side face to face or in conf call mode with Bridge3 collaborators.
- Collaboration with other Bridge3 collaborators to share and prioritize the human and technical resources needs for our project and share with other projects.
- University degree (master or equivalent by experience) in a relevant subject.
- More than 5 years of professional experience in ICT and at least 2 years of experience as IT project manager.
- Project Management methodologies: PRINCE2 is mandatory
- Project Management methodologies: Agile- SCRUM - Kanban
- Project scheduling, resource management and related tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio;
- Document tools: Microsoft Office 365, Sharepoint
- Understanding of quality assurance and quality management (ISO 9001);
- IT Service management: ITIL V3 and ISO 20000
Languages : English : Mandatory - French : Nice to have
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
send you CV to : email@example.com
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
45 days left to apply
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- English, French
- Company car