Popular jobs in Project management:
- Program Manager
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Project Manager C (Project manager machining on site)
- Responsable IT
- ORMIT & ING Traineeship - Customer Journey
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Incorporated in Belgium in 1989 by business manager and designer Paul Ameloot, today Delta Light has developed to become the market leader and trendsetter in architectural lighting. Presenting innovative lighting designs, the company is recognized throughout the world for its subtle blend of ambiance, elegance, functionality, and design, both in interior and exterior lighting. The future of Delta Light is guaranteed with Peter and Jan Ameloot joining their father at the helm of the company, bringing additional dynamism and ambition to the team.
Over the years Delta Light established its growth based on in-house design, R&D, quality control, testing and production. From design to engineering and prototyping, all the way to production, packaging and stocking… all is handled at the Delta Light headquarters in Wevelgem.
Project Manager Showrooms, Fairs & Events
As Project Manager, you are responsible for realizing our showrooms and our presence at fairs and events. As Project Manager, you reinforce our Marketing division. You do this by:
- Organizing and following up on a complete set of activities to obtain defined results within strict timelines and budget;
- Taking the lead on all fairs, showroom projects and events for Delta Light HQ and its subsidiaries, solely or in cooperation with the local people. Planning, organization, budget, follow up and good communication are the keys for success.
- Communicating with internal colleagues (marketing, graphical, builders, artistic direction, lighting advice division,…) and external suppliers.
- Being responsible for the kick-off, planning, specifications, design, technical drawings, light plans, documentation and deliverables of our stands and showrooms,
- Coaching, supervising and motivating other members involved in the project.
- Working on a creative level with the artistic direction.
- Having a creative approach in the selection of materials and working with the artistic direction.
- Elaborating first ideas and surprise people with new insights enforcing the existing or new ideas.
- Creating experiences within a set budget and deadline.
- Creatively combine materials, techniques and light armature propositions to enhance a unique visitor experience in line with the Delta Light image.
- You are an Interior Designer with high project management and organizational skills and a passion for lighting or you are a Project Manager with creative interior design skills.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are flexible to obtain the deadline of your projects, you are stress-resistant to hand of a perfect showroom, stand or event.
- You have experience in a design and build environment.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- You are willing to travel frequently to our showrooms, events and fairs.
- A fulltime contract within an international, growing family business.
- A competitive salary package including benefits and training.
- Room for initiative and responsibility.
- A team of lovely colleagues.
Bart Maes (Delta Light)
+32 9 248 15 40
Business Park King Square Veldkant 33a 2250 Kontich
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Project management
- Sector: Equipment
- Western Flanders
- All jobs via HeadCount
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French