Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
You are responsible for the development and management of IT applications in Inbound logistics. You are the link between the Inbound Audi Brussels department and the internal (IT Audi Brussels) and external (IT Audi Group and IT VW Group) partners with whom you ensure the smooth running of the applications and develop future IT solutions for Logistics.
Project Leader – Logistics IT Systems
- You will be responsible for various projects concerning internal logistics IT applications of the Audi Group, including the implementation of new applications developed in collaboration with the VW and AudiI groups.
- You assess internal requirements and translate them into process support solutions in the area of "transport planning and management".
- You are responsible for the functional analysis, drawing up specifications, monitoring and implementing projects with internal and external partners.
- You are an important link in the day-to-day management of operational processes and will maintain close contact with end users.
- You have a Master's degree in computer science or equivalent by experience.
- You are able to work with different IT systems.
- Ideally, you have a first experience in a similar domain.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- You have a structured working method and are able to organise projects independently. You are customer-oriented, enterprising and creative in finding solutions.
- You speak French and/or Dutch and have a good basic knowledge of German and English.
- Full-time and permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of homeoffice
- Collective and individual bonus
- Group and hospital insurance
- Work/life balance
- Cafeteria plan
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.