Program Manager Q.One
- TVH Group
- Permanent, Full-time
Program Manager Q.One
- You take the overall, end-to-end responsibility of all international projects and other initiatives within the Q.one Program. You set out a strategic Program and project objectives by planning, evaluating and carefully assessing potential risks.
- You lead the development of the overall approach for the Q.one Program, its major time frames and the definition of its major deliverables in order to address and meet the desired goals and outcomes. You follow-up the Q.one Program execution in terms of progress, budget, resources and planning.
- You act as an advisor and build and maintain relationships across the wider stakeholder community in order to manage specific needs and changes within the Q.one Program.
- To ensure a successful execution of projects or agile development and the achievement of business results you take responsibility to guide, support, coach and mentor staff throughout the Q.one Program. You build up a strong network in the different countries and business activities.
- You report directly to the CIO of the Mateco Holding.
- You combine a master’s degree with an extensive experience in a Program management position in a complex and global company. You like working in a fast-paced and result-oriented climate.
- You have a strong business acumen and have a quick understanding of different business processes. You are able to communicate at C-level and are a real business partner.
- You possess exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate the Program objectives, inspire and motivate staff and maintain alignment with the business strategy.
- You are empathic and have the ability to adjust your style of interaction to match the needs of a variety of temperaments and personalities.
- You are an expert in project management methodologies deliverables including scope statements, project scheduling, change control, and budget development and forecasting.
- The opportunity to work in an IT department with a start-up culture having a flat hierarchy. You are part of a dynamic team where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance, lunch vouchers, corporate restaurant and others.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Contact Jeroen Peeters at +32 486 54 60 29.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 20 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs straight to your mailbox.