- Pauwels Consulting
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
Pauwels Consulting is searching for a Functional analyst (payroll or freelance) to join it’s growing analyst team.
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working
environment? If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the
perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions to our
innovative and industry-leading products.
What will you DO?
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development Squad throughout the project and elicit the requirements.
- Build, Plan and prioritize product and technical feature backlog
- Manage the Squad's Roadmap and budget through Project Management Skills (Burn Up - ROI - Visual Roadmaps - Risk Assessment)
- Manage the Squad's Backlog and the Iterative Planning of the User Stories
- Find the right balance between Functional and Non-Functional Requirements added to the sprint, so that both functionality and reliability of
- the product increase
- Strongly Collaborate and Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Technology watch - Innovations is an important aspect of the job, and you're first line to propose them
- Managing platform risks and evolutions (Kill the Technical Debt)
- Be the guardian together with the Scrum Master of the Agile principles, and convey them to the Squad
- Bachelor or Master with relevant experience in technology industry
- Disruptive - Bearer of new ideas - Adaptive mindset (Adapt to change)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision - Open for the change
- Able to arbitrate and make fast decisions
- Last gate to PROD deliveries of final products
- A previous experience as a Product Owner would be a strong success factor
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Company car
- 30 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Analysis' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.