12 of 23Next
Our client is an FMCG player in the Food sector.
They are looking for a Product Manager to develop two brands for the BeNeLux market.
They are located in Brussels and value initiative, team work and perseverance.
Do you want to work in Brussels?
Do you want to work in an FMCG company? With a BeNeLux scope?
You are not afraid to take initiative and balance strategic and operational tasks?
Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
If so, read more below!
Product Manager BeNeLux
As a Product Manager BeNeLux you will:
- Identify product development opportunities for the BENELUX market in collaboration with the BENELUX Sales Department
- Perform competitors' analysis through in-store visits, data analysis and benchmarks
- Define and implement an annual marketing plan
- Monitor the marketing budget
- Manage the promotional advertising tools stock and budget
- Develop and implement Trade Marketing tools for local activation
- Brief external partners such as creative agencies
- Define innovation and renovation needs
- Develop the innovation launch plan in collaboration with the International Product Manager
- You conduct sales and market analysis and develop recommendations according to the results
The ideal Product Manager BeNeLux:
- Have a Master degree in Business Management or Marketing
- You have an excellent level of French, Dutch and English
- You have at 1 year of experience in Product/Brand Marketing (internships not taken into account)
- You are organized, detail-oriented and a multitasker
- You take initiative and are able to work independently
- You are a creative mind
- You have a driver licence
A function that combines strategic and operational marketing
A lot of responsibilities with an international scope
A company that values initiative and progress
+32 2 509 45 45
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
57 days left to apply
- Function type: Brand management
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Bachelor following Bachelor
From € 2.500 to € 3.000 per year