Procurement Excellence Expert
- Permanent, Full-time
Procurement Excellence Expert
Currently we are looking for a Procurement Excellence Expert to join our Procurement Center of Excellence. As a Procurement Excellence Expert your main field of play will be topics like supply risk mitigation, sustainability monitoring of our suppliers, compliance with legislation regarding chemicals and environmental aspects, quality compliance etc.
- You ensure efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of the Procurement Excellence and Supplier Quality processes and best practices in category management, strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management, in accordance with the standards & procedures as set by the organization.
- You keep track of best practices and optimize on a continuous basis existing processes with internal and external stakeholders.
- You pro-actively identify bottlenecks & gaps within the current processes on a global level and take ownership to enhance the policies & processes.
- You define how to measure the global KPI's and design & prepare the reports (in Excel) to follow up and communicate progress on a monthly basis to the end users and the Purchasing Leadership Team.
- You identify training needs within the organization and you design and give trainings & presentations for global purposes.
- You design the communication planning for the implementation of new processes, procedures and policies in collaboration with the project owners and authors.
- You are content owner and reviewer of the Purchasing communication tools (internet, SharePoint, etc.) and develop & deploy user manuals on how to use these tools.
- You have a Master Degree.
- You are capable to implement processes through all different levels of the organization, with respect to cultural differences.
- You are able to cope with change management and lead & facilitate the organization in change processes.
- You have strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- You are able to influence, motivate and coordinate internal and external stakeholders.
- You are dynamic, flexible and strongly result driven.
- You are critical, analytical and have a high sense for initiative & proactivity.
- You have attention to detail.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint…) and the IT systems used within Procurement. You have experience with Excel macros and pivot reporting.
- You fluently speak English.
- You are willing to travel on occasional basis to provide trainings and align with the regions.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
- 22 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Purchase' jobs straight to your mailbox.