5 of 11Next
Lonza is a global leader in life sciences with more than 15.500 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. We focus on creating a healthy environment and lifestyle, preventing illness through preventive healthcare, as well as improving patient healthcare by supporting customers to deliver innovative medicines that help treat or cure severe diseases.
In Bornem, hard gelatin capsules for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health and food industries are designed, developed and produced.
To support our Operations team in Bornem, we are looking for an exceptional
Key Accountabilities and Duties
- Daily inspection and follow-up of the hard gelatin capsule machines for quality and quantity. Accordingly, implement and delegate to production workers the actions to be taken (Camera inspection systems, dimensional control parameters, humidity, weights, HCM set point changes, etc.)
- Propose and implement process changes and programs according to the yearly Quality Plan and Capital plan
- Maintain close contacts with production operators, mechanics and QA engineers, explain procedures and motivate production personnel
- Supervise the cleanliness and hygiene status (GMP) of the production room and correct where necessary
- Improve manufacturing process cost and ensure project solutions achieve required quality levels, equipment reliability & product consistency
- Guard process capabilities and take appropriate actions where needed (Standardization of process)
- Train new operators and colleagues in capsule production and in procedures, as well as in capsule quality importance
- Participate in quality teams
- Master degree in Engineering or related discipline required
- A first experience in process engineering in the industry is a strong asset
- Ability to work within a team to achieve common goals
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with ability to articulate key technical concepts, listening skills, independent and self-directed
We are looking forward to receive your application via www.lonza.com/careers
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Production process responsible
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Bornem (location)
- All jobs at Lonza - Capsugel