3 of 4Next
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
For our client located in Brussels, we are looking for a trilingual PMO, someone that will lead, manage and coordinate a team of project managers to ensure projects are well delivered.
You will manage and oversee all personnel and functions within Project Management Office (PMO)
You will coordinate with the technical teams, the customer and the technology vendors to ensure an understanding of the capacity to complete projects in the portfolio
You will have to ensure that all the project management documentation needed is completed
You will manage the project governance process
You will manage the IT project portfolio ensuring projects are identified, ranked, prioritized, tracked, and measured.
You will make sure of the continual improvement of the enterprise project management methodology and toolkit.
You will optimize IT workforce knowledge, skills, and abilities to project assignments
You will develop and maintain project management best practices training program and ensure training is available to organization wide resources
You will intervies and make recommendations for hiring, terminating, evaluating for departmental personnel
You will ensure the compliance with all project management processes
Experience in Project Management Office (PMO)
Experience with Prince2
Strong communication skills
Experience in people management
Languages : French, Dutch, English required
Terms of employment
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
42 days left to apply
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
- Company car